How to use the LOVETUNER
How do you Tune-In?
The Principle: try it yourself and discover what it can do… alone, with a friend, or in a group. Here are a few tips for individual practice and use:
• pull the Lovetuner out of the cap and place the side with the engraved C between your lips.
• Blow into the “Lovetuner” gently (like on a whistle or flute) to create a smooth long note with a constant volume. (We recommend a soothing and quiet tone, rather than blowing hard to make a loud noise.)
• You can make the note last as long as you like. Athletes have reported tunings of well over a minute per outbreath.
• After exhaling, inhale through your nose allowing air to flow into the center of your body. Just leave the Lovetuner between your lips as you inhale, and then exhale again with the next note.
• Repeat as long as it feels good – we recommend at least 6 in and out breaths.
• You can tune almost anywhere: at home, during office breaks, in the car, with friends, on your Yoga-Mat, in nature, etc.
And after tuning?
After tuning why not enjoy the stillness for a moment? Then continue in your new “fully-tuned” state with whatever you were doing before.
To protect your Lovetuner, place it back in the cap with the C facing up.